Version 2.0 of Product Extras for WooCommerce has been released today. There are numerous fixes, improvements and new features, including:
- Simplified licensing – now there are just Basic and Pro options. Basic is for one site only; Pro is for unlimited sites and includes additional features
- Assign costs to extras as a percentage of the product price – works really well when you’re using variations that have different prices (Pro version only)
- Organise your groups of extra fields into tabs or accordions (Pro version only)
- Replace radio button labels with images to create swatches for your extras (Pro version only)
- Product extra fields are now rendered using templates that can be easily overridden, either in your theme or using filters
- French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish translations
Please check out all the features by clicking the banner below. Don’t forget to back up your site if you’re upgrading from a previous version.